Our Standard Rooms are located in the former IXL Jam Factory complex. As such, they exude a warmth and character distinct to the building’s early days. Walls of original stone and timber are common, where others are wrapped in smooth plaster. Every room showcases original Tasmanian art and is equipped with an ultra-modern, translucent bathroom with generous walk-in shower. With charm, these rooms capture the Henry Jones’ legacy.
- View in to internal courtyard
- Ultra-modern translucent all-glass bathrooms
- King-sized bed (or twin share on request)
- Original Tasmanian artworks
- Spacious shower
- Flat screen LED TV and DVD player
- Complimentary Wi-Fi